Our projects in progress
A new strategy to maximise asset value
Groupama Immobilier’s new real estate strategy focuses on the end-to-end supervision of projects to redevelop and restructure flagship sites under its management. Our internal teams specialized in major projects and asset management possess the key skills to handle large-scale office and retail projects, and team up with the best specialists available.
Efficient projects over time
Going beyond environmental requirements, we co-design and manage projects to integrate them in the long-term evolution of the existing neighbourhood and the budding urban areas they are located in. We always seek to build sites that will remain attractive and efficient over time, and not just for their first users.
Our project pipeline aims to design the most relevant product and anticipate environmental, technological and regulatory developments. The ensuing offering must meet the requirements of new occupants.
Masters of value generation
These renovated assets, built in attractive locations, rented to committed users for long periods, offer secure cash-flows and exceptional financial performance, in a general context of extremely low rates of return.
Our projects in progress
Eureka - 21 boulevard Malesherbes - Paris 8
- A strategic location at the heart of the QCA
- A new façade that gives the building a distinctive character
- Rational, efficient office spaces designed with high-end fixtures and furnishings
- 1,400m² (15,000 sq. feet) of accessible balconies and terraces
89 avenue Niel – Paris 17
- Ideally located and close to public transportation
- A functional and efficient office building,
- A new offer of technical services and services in line with the latest standards and user demands,
- Environmental performance in line with market standards.
150 avenue des Champs Elysées - Paris 8
- A prestigious address of international renown
- A large-scale and ambitious mixed operation: hotel, shops, cinema
- A deliberately innovative project
- An area classified as an international tourist zone
- High-end brands
- Huge (and increasing) footfall
- A few steps from one of the symbols of Paris: the Arc de Triomphe
The Link – La Défense
- Located in Europe’s largest business district
- Two fully glazed wings providing exceptional natural light
- The garden-footbridges that serve as village squares
- Horizontality to promote communication between employees
- Exceptional quality of life and use
Ulteam – 18-20 rue Washington – Paris 8th
- In the heart of Paris’s central business district (QCA) and the “Triangle d’Or”
- An architectural style that combines history and modernity with a strong identity
- Redeveloped office space to make interaction seamless
- Access to a private, listed garden and many landscaped terraces
- Open, multifunctional, innovative and connected spaces: the “Cloud”, an exceptional collaborative space on the (5th floor), a lounge, meeting rooms, an auditorium.
22 rue Royale - Paris 8th
- Develop an exceptional commercial product on rue Royale by creating a three-level commercial shell connected to the inner courtyard and visible from rue Royale.
- Creating differentiated office spaces in the superstructure
- Enhance the building’s heritage legacy
- Enhance the interior courtyard and the basement