A portfolio of prime, innovative offices to provide our clients the very best.
Highly attractive and functional Paris offices
Groupama Immobilier manages a portfolio of offices mainly located in the Paris Region and especially in the QCA (Quartier Central des Affaires – Central Business District). These offices, constantly renovated or redesigned, are spaces with strong identities, in prime locations.
Central Paris – One of Europe’s top business real estate markets
Downtown Paris, with its central business district, and the immediate suburbs are a leading European market for commercial real estate and one of the world’s greatest business centres. The market’s size, the dynamic players and the opportunities created by the Grand Paris project enable Groupama Immobilier, a powerful and integrated operator, to fully develop its expertise and offer its clients the very best properties and amenities.
Maximising client satisfaction
Thanks to steady investment, Groupama Immobilier maintains an offer of flexible, sustainable and energy-efficient premium buildings, along with many services. These efforts aim to maximise both the occupant’s satisfaction and the investor’s performance.
9 boulevard Malesherbes - Paris 8
- A building with a beautiful Haussmann façade
- A good location in the central business district
- Completely renovated apartments to meet the market’s standards
- Offices renovated in 2015, all rented out under long-term contracts and BREAM In-Use certified
148 boulevard Haussmann - Paris 8
- A beautiful Haussmann building located in a prime office district
- A property complex offering high-class common areas
- Easy parking thanks to a public car park at the bottom of the building and parking spaces in the courtyard
14 rue la Boétie - Paris 8
- A building benefiting from a large inner courtyard and parking space
- A double address: rue La Boétie and rue d’Argenson
- Located in a bustling environment, close to shops and restaurants
- A successful alliance between classical heritage elements and contemporary technical services
45 rue de La Bienfaisance - Paris 8
- A modern façade, combining stone and glass surfaces, typical of the 1950s
- Access to a terrace with a spectacular view of Paris’s most beautiful monuments
- Targeted certificate: HQE Rénovation to the Very Good level
102 boulevard Malesherbes - Paris 17
- Outstanding surroundings, close to Parc Monceau
- An inner courtyard designed as a meeting place, for sociability and team building
- Modular and adaptable workspaces, with integrated technical performance
- Certificate targeted: HQE Rénovation with an Excellent rating.
- Fully rented under a long-term lease
Hôtel Kléber - 10 rue Cimarosa - Paris 16
- A prime location at the heart of Paris
- Flexible meeting and relaxation areas
- A streamlined, contemporary design
- Parking space
Hôtel de Günzburg - 7 rue Tilsitt - Paris 17
- A building steeped in history
- Excellent transport connections, with fast and easy access to all business districts and train stations
- A building listed as a historic monument since 1983
- A beautifully renovated façade; high-quality office space
- An exceptional garden
3 rue Rossini - Paris 9
- A central location, open onto a bustling urban environment with a diversified local economy: new technologies, banking, finance, consulting, etc.
- A pre-Haussmann complex with distinctive architectural features
- An ambitious restructuring project
- Premium offices and a diversity of possible layouts
- An entirely pedestrian inner courtyard of more than 300 m² (3,200 sq. feet)