Real estate development and value creation are in our DNA. This is very clear in the revitalisation and refurbishment projects we completed on the Groupama group’s aging assets.
Each building undergoes a comprehensive upgrade. The architectural and internal design components are innovative in terms of facilities and services to occupants, environmental friendliness and durability. Naturally, our operations also focus on the potential for leasing and profitability.
Our trademark is the extreme care we take in the design & survey phase. We consider all scenarios of multiple and mixed uses, encourage ongoing and lively discussions between the various teams involved, and check – at every stage – the actual feasibility of the technical and urban transformations envisioned.
This is how Groupama Immobilier attracts the best employees, strengthens and preserves its expertise, and promotes everyone’s skills and employability.
Every building is a unique. We consider each with a fresh eye, only requiring the project’s stakeholders – architects, general contractors, decorators and asset managers – to apply the common denominators of user wellbeing and environmental responsibility.
Building on a strong and varied track record, Groupama Immobilier has a major pipeline of projects, which we carry out in the most sought-after locations of Paris and La Défense. Our employees and partners are very committed and highly competent in their fields – and we put the diversity of their skillsets to good use. This is the best guarantee for the continued success of our strategy: to create value.
Below are some of the redevelopments we carried out since 2013.
Window - La Défense
- Located at the heart of Europe’s leading business district
- Directly connected to La Défense’s transportation hub
- A diversity of functions and occupants: work, services, catering, shops and leisure
99 boulevard Malesherbes – Paris 8th
- An asset located in the heart of the 8th arrondissement, near Parc Monceau.
- A mixed-use Haussmann-style building with an elegantly decorated main facade.
- An office mansion.
- An office mansion fully renovated upscale Haussmann-style apartments.
- Three mixed-use apartments including 50 sqm of retail space.
- A show apartment designed by the Fanny Rozé Agency.
- A building designed to adapt to new lifestyles.
46 rue de Lille - Paris 7th
Factory - 3 rue Drouot / 4 rue Chauchat – Paris 9th
SoCo - 44/48 rue Saint-Lazare - Paris 9
- Next to downtown Paris’ top transport hub
- High-quality 1930’s architecture
- Completely redesigned base, open onto its surroundings
- Prime offices with a contemporary design
- New, accessible terraces.
79 avenue des Champs-Elysées - Paris 8
- A unique location on a strategic axis of Paris’s “golden triangle”
- Iconic architecture from the 30’s
- A spacious entrance hall with a staircase listed as a historical monument
- Prime offices with a modern design
- Future accessible terraces
- Parking space