QUALITY POLICY & CERTIFICATION
Our quality policy
Groupama Immobilier is committed to continuous improvement and innovation, aiming to:
- Increase the quality of our services, in cooperation with our partners
- Contribute to the promotion of the real estate assets we manage
- Always maximize client satisfaction
Groupama Immobilier does its utmost to:
- Identify all the parties interested in our activities and understand their expectations
- Mitigate the risks that could endanger our development
Focus on the client
Groupama Immobilier puts its clients at the heart of its organisation, always aiming to maintain a sustainable, privileged and close relationship with each, based on trust and a good knowledge of their expectations.
The client meetings and regular surveys we conduct:
- Enable us to tune in to their needs and requirements
- Guide our action plans
- Focus our strategy for client retention, differentiation and service development.
Groupama Immobilier carries out its quality policy through a consistent set of sustainable commitments involving all teams, which rally to serve our ambition as a responsible and efficient company.
Groupama Immobilier’s quality policy, the foundation of our collaborative approach, is built on the three following pillars:
- client focus
- sustainable value-creation
The ISO 9001 certification, continuously renewed by AFNOR since October 2004, demonstrates the efficiency of Groupama Immobilier’s quality management system for its investment, management and real estate value-creation activities.