Our projects in progress
A new strategy to maximise asset value
Groupama Immobilier’s new real estate strategy focuses on the end-to-end supervision of projects to redevelop and restructure flagship sites under its management. Our internal teams specialized in major projects and asset management possess the key skills to handle large-scale office and retail projects, and team up with the best specialists available.
Efficient projects over time
Going beyond environmental requirements, we co-design and manage projects to integrate them in the long-term evolution of the existing neighbourhood and the budding urban areas they are located in. We always seek to build sites that will remain attractive and efficient over time, and not just for their first users.
Our project pipeline aims to design the most relevant product and anticipate environmental, technological and regulatory developments. The ensuing offering must meet the requirements of new occupants.
Masters of value generation
These renovated assets, built in attractive locations, rented to committed users for long periods, offer secure cash-flows and exceptional financial performance, in a general context of extremely low rates of return.
Our projects in progress
Window - La Défense
- Located at the heart of Europe’s leading business district
- Directly connected to La Défense’s transportation hub
- A diversity of functions and occupants: work, services, catering, shops and leisure
79 avenue des Champs-Elysées - Paris 8
- A unique location on a strategic axis of Paris’s “golden triangle”
- Iconic architecture from the 30’s
- A spacious entrance hall with a staircase listed as a historical monument
- Prime offices with a modern design
- Future accessible terraces
- Parking space
SoCo - 44/48 rue Saint-Lazare - Paris 9
- Next to downtown Paris’ top transport hub
- High-quality 1930’s architecture
- Completely redesigned base, open onto its surroundings
- Prime offices with a contemporary design
- New, accessible terraces.
3 rue Rossini - Paris 9
- A central location, open onto a bustling urban environment with a diversified local economy: new technologies, banking, finance, consulting, etc.
- A pre-Haussmann complex with distinctive architectural features
- An ambitious restructuring project
- Premium offices and a diversity of possible layouts
- An entirely pedestrian inner courtyard of more than 300 m² (3,200 sq. feet)
Eureka - 21 boulevard Malesherbes - Paris 8
- A strategic location at the heart of the QCA
- A new façade that gives the building a distinctive character
- Rational, efficient office spaces designed with high-end fixtures and furnishings
- 1,400m² (15,000 sq. feet) of accessible balconies and terraces