Information concerning our Data Protection Policy and cookies.
The following provides information on our Data Protection Policy, the way information on your browsing activity on the site is collected and used, and information about your rights.
This Policy ensures that you have a positive experience of the services that we provide, and ensures that we are able to respond accurately and comprehensively to any questions you may have about your visit to this website.
While you are browsing the website, information about your device’s (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) navigation on the website may be recorded in « Cookie » files, which are saved on your device, subject to your approval, which you may change at any time.
The data we collect is used for our own purposes and needs. This information is not communicated to any third party outside our Group. We do not give or sell your information to third parties.
Groupama Immobilier will not share any of your information without your consent, unless we are required to do so by a law or regulation.
What are the cookies placed on your device for?
When you log on to our website, if you provide us with permission to do so, we may install various cookies on your device. These cookies enable us to recognize your device’s browser for the validity duration of the cookie concerned.
► Technical or visit-tracking cookies are exempt from consent
These cookies enable us to:
– Compile information and statistics on the volume of traffic and the use of the various parts of the website, allowing us to make the services we provide richer and more user-friendly, this is carried out in line CNIL recommendations;
– Adapt the presentation of the site to your device display preferences (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) while you are visiting, according to the display or playback equipment and software on your device;
Tag Commander Cookies
► Cookies used with your permission enable us:
– To track the number of page views, visits, the browsing activity of visitors to the site and record how many visitors return (audience measurement) using Google Analytics:
For more information on data privacy and to find out more about how cookies work, please refer to:
Link to Google Analytics: https://privacy.google.com/
– To provide you with offers and services that suit your needs and to tailor the site content displayed on your device, according to the personal data that you have provided (targeted advertising, marketing, etc.)
Example Link to Google Adwords depending on the tools used: https://privacy.google.com/
You may refuse to accept cookies by configuring your browser connection settings. This may affect certain features of the site.
How to manage or reject cookies, depending on your browser:
The settings for managing cooking vary depending on your browser. Information about managing cookies can be found in the help menu of your browser.
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
You can disable Google Analytics cookies by downloading a browser add-on at the following address:
When you refuse to accept cookies, a refusal cookie is installed on your device. Should you delete this refusal cookie, it will no longer be possible to identify that you have refused cookies. Similarly, when you accept cookies, a consent cookie is installed on your device. The consent or refusal cookies must remain on your device.
However, browser settings alone are not sufficient to block all cookies. We advise that you read the following information about rules concerning cookies:
Some cookies require prior information and consent from you, for example:
- Cookies related to targeted advertising
- Some audience measurement cookies
- Social network cookies generated when information is shared over social networks, when they collect personal data without the consent of the persons concerned.
Where necessary, your consent is given by continuing to browse the site, after reading the warning notice:
Click on the cross to remove the banner.
The term « cookies » refers to all cookies and/or tracers installed and/or read, for example, when browsing a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application.
This information concerning cookies applies, regardless of the type of device used: computer, smartphone, tablet computer and video game consoles connected to the Internet.
For convenience, we use the term « cookie » to include all of these technologies.